Camorra & Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camorra & Love

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ALL MAKE SURE TO HAVE A CASTER AND A MEAT SPEC READY!!!! CASTER =VAMPIRE NECROMANCER-WARLOCK, MEATS = MINO/CENTAUR BARBARIAN/WARRIOR OR IF U ARE SUPPORT GET UR ASSY-BARD-SACSADER-PRIEST READY!!!!!!!!! span>

Our Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorrie

Our Application Empty
PostSubject: Our Application   Our Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 am

Whiskey and myself Sorrie are from Canada. We are in Eastern Standard time zone. We play on weekends and most evenings. We have been playing in the closed beta. The guild that we were playing with wanted to go Lore on this open beta but found that they didn't have enough peeps to play so most of them have quit playing altogether. This leaves us with out a guild. We have no problem making toons to fit the guilds needs. I love playing my assassin and Whiskey likes his Templar. I used to be the guild master of our guild when game first started. We have built many cities both vending and training. Right now we are looking for a guild to play with where we can join in groups and pvp or gvg help with mines and generally just have some fun.
Back to top Go down

Our Application
Page 1 of 1