Camorra & Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camorra & Love

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ALL MAKE SURE TO HAVE A CASTER AND A MEAT SPEC READY!!!! CASTER =VAMPIRE NECROMANCER-WARLOCK, MEATS = MINO/CENTAUR BARBARIAN/WARRIOR OR IF U ARE SUPPORT GET UR ASSY-BARD-SACSADER-PRIEST READY!!!!!!!!! span>

Nice Hooves Apllication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tr3nchrat

Nice Hooves Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Nice Hooves Apllication   Nice Hooves Apllication Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Howmuch time you played shadowbane on live? -In this current relaunch, about a week and a half. In the past, I spent years playing.

Where are you from? -I am from Michigan, US.

How many toons you have in this server? -I currently have two.

Whats their name? -Tunafrog and Nice Hooves

Whats your SBEMU forum name? -I have not created a SBEMU forum name, but the one I will use is tr3nchrat

What time are you? -Eastern Timezone US

What's your play time/ your activity? -I play Daily/Nightly but consistently during the night.

What toon you like to play in a gvg grp? -In the past during original launch(mourning) I liked to play either mino warr. or Templar. I've played various others, fury, assassin, and thief.

Is ok for you to follow the rules and stop all for do GvG? -Yes, absolutely. GvG is a lot of fun and I'll devote to it.

Describe your self..  -I am a returning player from 'back in the day' as I refer to it. I played on Mourning, and as I tell others, I cannot for the life of me remember what guild/guilds I have played in. I was 13 years old when I used to play. I've made my return at 25 and I can't tell you how happy I am to have this game back, hah. I'm a pretty genuine guy, I'm honest, caring, and respectful. But I can be a total joker and I'm definitely generally a laid back guy. Man, I feel like I'm filling out a dating profile here. Once I'm with a guild, I tend to get pretty devoted and I stick around. I ten d to build up friendships with people quickly. I guess that's about it! Hope to see you in game. :]
Back to top Go down

Nice Hooves Apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camorra & Love :: Guests Area :: Applications-
Jump to: